2016/07/22

Friday, 22nd July

I'm very pleased to be able to say that my financial year ends for both my businesses are done and dusted and payments due have been forward dated to the relevant dates.....bleh!

This week has been a week of updating business web and face book pages and I have also spend some time sprucing up the blog.  You may have noticed a change in look as well as colour scheme.  My next goal is to start a crochet blog :)

I follow quite a number of blogs myself, mostly related to Multiple Myeloma but various other ones too.  I have always made it a habit to type the date as my post title, although many bloggers prefer to give their post a name....something relating to what they are going to blog about.  I tried this in the beginning but couldn't get my head around a nice catchy title so have stuck with the date all along.  The only down side of this is that if you look at my Blog Archive at the top of the right hand side column there is no reference in the way of a post title should you be wanting to go back and look or read something up on a particular post.  I find being able to do this very helpful with the blogs that I follow.  Of course most of you read my blog update and you're done, but for my fellow Multiple Myeloma/Cancer sufferers who follow my blog this could be very user unfriendly.  You may want to find the 60 days of daily posting relating to Jimmy's stem cell transplant for example.

For this reason one of the tabs under the main photo at the top of my blog is a Timeline tab.  If you click on and open this, there is an extensive list with dates in reverse order (latest on top) of any significant milestones we have crossed on this journey.  You are now able to check the date here of say the stem cell transplant and then find the posts using the same date in the Blog Archive.  I hope you will find this helpful.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend and if you're in Cape Town keep warm.....there is another cold front on its way.





No comments:

Post a Comment