2015/06/05

Friday, 5th June


I just thought I would let you know that Jimmy went to have his bloods done today and his platelets have dropped further so he needs to go in on Tuesday morning for a bone marrow biopsy.  Hopefully this will get to the bottom of where these little buggers are disappearing to.

It's still freezing in Cape Town with lots of snow fall on the mountain ranges in the Western Cape and specially in the Eastern Cape, Kwazulu-Natal and Lesotho.

We are going to watch the Stormers vs Lions rugby game on Saturday at Newlands and looking forward to a nice lunch at Clovelly with the Sun Shine Corner golfers and their wives and apart from this we plan on staying toasty warm inside and relaxing.


1 comment:

Lorna A. said...

I know I'm late in commenting but I hope all went well on Tuesday and Jimmy isn't too sore. x x

Post a Comment