2015/10/28

Wednesday, 28th October

Just a quick update as I have had a few calls from concerned colleagues...

Jimmy has had a chesty cough on and off for the last month and on Monday he went to the doctor.  He has bronchitis and also had chest x-rays done on Tuesday but these are clear so no pneumonia.

He is feeling a little better today after being man down since Sunday evening with no energy and should be back at work tomorrow.  It is good to know that his body is strong enough to fight the onset on pneumonia.

2 comments:

Lorna A. said...

Sorry to hear you are in the same boat, especially as it appeared Jimmy was getting over his cough. I won't swear, I'm sure you can guess the sort of thing I want to say about myeloma and the compromised immune system that goes with it. xx

Julie said...

Yes I agree with Lorna above. Stupid MM compromises our immune systems ... forever (at least for me). I live in a bubble, and am sooooo cautious. Glad Jimmy is getting great care Viv (per your most recent post!)

Post a Comment