2014/08/12

Tuesday, 12th August

Just a quick update to let you know that we spoke to the medical aid this afternoon and the panel authorised the new chemo treatments this morning and say that they have notified Prof.  We will follow up with his PA, Ilhaam, tomorrow and find out when everything gets going again.

Thank you for all your phone calls of concern, I really am feeling much better than I did on Sunday and for those of you who phoned to 'kak me out', I have an appointment with out family doctor tomorrow morning at 10:00 to get me back on the straight and narrow :)

I have posted some photos of our 4 days away and some awesome pics of the lions we saw on a kill.   You will find these under the 'pages' menu down the left hand side of the home page under 'getting away from it all'.


2 comments:

marcy said...

Thinking of you Vivienne xxx

Unknown said...

Hiya guys .... well this is a bit of belated bollocking to you, Mrs S .... but I've only just seen your post! I hope by now you've been to see your doctor and you're sorting yourself out .... you need to take time out for yourself too - your heart is just in pain from EVERYTHING you're having to deal with ... but you're a strong woman - (us SA birds are quite strong!!!) ..... but take care of yourself, so that you can take care of that man of yours! Ok, lecture over!!! ;-) Just had a look at your beautiful photos of your latest get away - WOW, awesome pics .... and what a wonderful country SA is hey, you only realise that once you've moved away from it!!! Gorgeous game lodge too - wow, I could live in one of those quite easily .... glad to hear the medical aid is sorted .... let's hope the chemo can start pronto pronto .... much love always xxxx

Post a Comment