2014/09/10

Wednesday, 10th September

JIMMY'S 50TH BIRTHDAY

Dear family and friends,

It is Jimmy's 50th birthday next week on Tuesday the 16th of September.

As much as we would love to have a roaring 50th bash to celebrate the occasion we unfortunately cannot risk having a whole crowd of people around at the same time as Jimmy's immunity is too compromised at the moment, apart from the fact that I don't think he will last the night.   

What I have decided to do is have an open house this Sunday, the 14th of September,  between 12h00 and 16h00, this way we can have smaller groups of family and friends coming to visit over the 4 hours.  He is back on the Neupogen injections again so I am sure by Sunday his immunity will be a bit stronger.

So, if you would like to pop in for a visit and come and wish Jimmy we would love to see you.

I will serve savoury and sweet treats as well as coffee and tea.  If you would like something stronger to drink then please bring this along.

MOST IMPORTANT 
As much as Jimmy would like to see everyone, I ask that you please not pop in if you are not feeling well or if anyone in your family has been sick this week.  

JIMMY'S 50TH BASH - Sunday 14th September 12h00 - 16h00




1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW ... the big FIVE OH DEAR ME! Aaaah, wish I could pop in to say hi and wish Jimmy a happy birthday - I'll just have to have a drink or two over here and toast him on the 16th xxx Glad to hear things are still going smoothly - keep up the good, positive work, Viv - you need to pat yourself on the back every now and then - you are an amazing wife and carer - I take my hat off to you. Keep smiling okay - and give Jimbo a big hug from me .... much love xxx

Post a Comment