2015/11/04

Wednesday, 4th November

I thought that Jimmy somehow looked different yesterday, more at peace as his face seemed to be more relaxed.  And then I doubt myself and think maybe it's because I am getting used to seeing him they way he is.

There were still no further changes yesterday and his temperature stayed up during the day.  My thoughts were that maybe we need to see the positive in this, in that it was day 6 and Jimmy had not got any worse......he is doing a sterling job of hanging in there.

The haematologist discussed possibly changing or adding another antibiotic today and was going to chat this through with Prof Novitzky so I will hear today what was decided.

The good news this morning is that over night his temperature came down to 36,5.  A true glimmer of hope and let's pray that from here it is only forward.

Thank you again for all your messages.  Apologies that I have not replied to them all but the support means so much and so does all your love and care.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You and Jimmy are truly brave. Sending lots of love your way.
Stephanie

Stephanie said...

You and Jimmy are truly brave. Sending lots of love your way.
Stephanie

Post a Comment