2022/05/26

Thursay, 26th May

 Hello everyone,

I just had a chat to Jimmy 😍. I don’t want to get too excited but there is some good news with regards to his blood counts etc. Actually….I’m very excited 😊. 

Jimmy’s white blood cell count is 0.3 today so it has started moving up. We’re hoping that it will start doubling shortly 🙏🏻. His haemaglobin is 8. something so also up 👏🏻. I don’t know what his platelet count is but he is having another platelets transfusion today. 

His blood pressure has come up to 110/70. He is still on oxygen and adrenaline. But they can’t just take him off the adrenaline as he needs to be weaned off it, which they have started 😊. 

And no new sores in his mouth!! He is still feeling nauseous but I don’t think he vomiting as he is not having to try and eat. He also still has some diarrhea but not as much as it was 2 days ago. 

And the best news of all is that I can visit him tomorrow again 💗. My sore throat is gone and I haven’t had a fever at all.

It’s so nice being able to share some positive news with you all ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment