2022/05/25

Wednesday, 25th May

 Hi everyone,

I didn’t see Jimmy today and won’t tomorrow either ๐Ÿฅบ. I went to bed with a blocked sinus, headache, sore throat and red scratchy eyes last night. I still felt fine when I left Jimmy. So I  dosed up with Sinupret, and an extra dose of Vit B.Co and Immuenza, both of which I’ve been taking for 2 weeks already. I actually felt quite a bit better, except for a terrible headache which I’ve had all day, this morning. But I’m terrified of infecting Jimmy with something so I went to the Dr this morning, more to find out if it’s contagious. I Had a covid test which was neg and so was the one I did at home last night. It’s a throat infection and to be on the safe side I’ve got antibiotics to take for 3 days. If I don’t get a fever by tonight and my throat starts feeling better tomorrow then I can see Jimmy on Friday again. 

And then on to Jimmy… 

After I left yesterday he got up to go to the toilet and have a shower. Thankfully there was a nurse with him because he passed out in the bathroom due to low blood pressure. He woke up on his back on the floor. They put him back in bed and bed bathed him and his blood pressure came up a bit again. At 2am this morning he had another big drop in blood pressure so the sister was on the phone speaking to Prof, who said to give Jimmy adrenaline. 

Today Jimmy’s white blood cell count was still 0.1. Haemaglobin was 7.2 so he had another blood transfusion. And his platelets were 19 so he had another platelets transfusion as well.  Jimmy has also been on oxygen since yesterday late afternoon. 

As soon as he tries to eat anything he vomits which they don’t want because it goes into all the pipes/tubes. So he is only having shakes now and the intravenous meals.  He also has some more sores in his mouth today. 

On the positive side he’s diarrhea has eased a tiny bit.  And Jimmy had lung X-rays done today and they came back clear. 

Ai! He is going through hell ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’”. 

On the blog side…I am really battling. I have since found out the Blogger did away with the subscription option in 2021. I can send out email invites to receive a notification of a new blog post, but it only allows me to do 10. I tried communicating this to everyone that isn’t on the WhatsApp group on FB Messenger and Facebook blocked me from posting anymore of my blog links in fb messenger ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜ซ. I am now trying to see if I can get someone to transfer my Blogger blog to Wordpress or another. Please hang tight, I will get it sorted as soon as I can. In the meantime you will unfortunately have to just check in during the evening or morning to see if there’s a new post.  I will carry on posting in the WhatsApp group and on the blog until it is sorted and everyone is on the blog. 

Lots of love

♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment