2014/06/01

Sunday, 1st June

This has to be the hardest thing I have ever been faced with.  This weekend I have asked too many times why and I wonder if I will ever know the answer.

Jimmy has been in bed since Friday.  The nausea seems to have got better but his back is terribly sore.  It's in a completely different place to before and we are honestly wondering if there isn't a problem with another vertebra. He is so down that it kills me.

I'm just so grateful for having the kids here this weekend although not fun for them. I never thought it was possible to miss my girls so much. My mom and dad where also down for 2 quick visits and they're hoping to be able to come down again for 2 days on the 9th.  I was torn between duties on Saturday but had promised Loren I would watch her play hockey so managed to stay for the first half and left my father-in-law in charge of Jimmy.

I wish I could go to sleep and wake up and this was all a bad dream...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet girl. There is no why - or at least no why that's going to give you an answer to magic it away. What there is, is resilience, love, strength, support and so much more. We are all in your corner - even those of us so far away with no possibility of practical assistance. Hang in there. You got this. We've got you xxx

Unknown said...

This is one heck of a roller coaster ride. There will be highs and lows and a lot of uncertainty....not known where you are going. Remember a roller coaster ride eventually comes to an end and you will look back; stare that monster in its face , pull out your toungue at it and say we habe survived this ride, knocked down a few times but we got up and as a family we are stronger. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Thinking of you and Jimmy xxx

Unknown said...

Dear Vivienne. My heart goes out to you Jimmy and the family. I know its easy for others to say just words but these words are sincere and from the heart! You need to be strong for Jimmy and the family. Jimmy needs you more than ever. Yes its ok to just want to fall down so to speak, but you must get up and move forward and be positive. The why! Is not important, its the "we gonna fix this" that is :) This is going to take time and you are going to be hit with all sorts of ups and downs, Jimmy too! But you have it in you ny friend. You are strong. You are a wonderful woman! So you do the physical part and leave the prayers to us! Please if there is anything I can do to help, do not hesitate to call me, I am a few minutes away . .even if its just to bring l"lekker goed! Call anytime! Sending many prayers and sending you guys much love xxx

Post a Comment