2014/05/03

Saturday, 3rd May

Today was a good day!

Jimmy had a good night last night and slept well.  This really does seem to make a difference to how he copes during the day.

We had a visit from Jay Jay this morning which was lovely and so was the chocolate mousse cake he brought along.  And to think he was up at 3am baking it ;)

Jimmy decided that he wanted to go to Newlands to watch the Stormers - Hurricanes game in the box.  I wasn't very happy about this, thinking about all the negative things like getting bumped by the crowd as we walk in the entrance (which is always very crowded), getting jolted in the lift and the possibility of someone in the box having a cold or flu and Jimmy catching this from them and coughing and breaking a rib!  But I also dearly understand that he feels extremely couped up at home and wants to get out there.  This is also a good opportunity to see some of the guys from work again and some of their customers too, so I decided not to say anyting about my worries.  Maybe I am becoming too much of a worry pot.

As it turned out, all went very well.  We got to Newlands a bit earlier than usual to beat the crowd and the lift didn't jolt.  And best of all.....THE STORMERS WON!!


You will notice that I have added a new gadget on the left hand side next to my posts.  It's called pages.  Home is where the normal posts will be and any additional pages I add to my blog will get listed below home.  I added one tonight called Multiple Myeloma - What is it all about.  This is a definition in layman's terms.  You need to click on the title to open the page and when you are done, you just click home again to get back to the normal posts page.

No comments:

Post a Comment